Wild Blueberry Smoothie
Wild blueberries are full of antioxidants, they are anti-inflammatory and are supposed to boost mood and concentration. I tend to add a ½ cup of frozen riced cauliflower to almost every smoothie I make, but don’t tell my kids.
Servings: 2 smoothies
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- 1 banana frozen or fresh
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup frozen leafy greens spinach, chard, kale, etc
- ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups water feel free to substitute any type of milk: hemp, rice, cashew, etc
- Optional add-ins: 1 tablespoon chia seeds hemp hearts or protein powder.