Colorful and bright, this fall and winter punch can be scaled up for parties or big groups. Feel free to add any dark fruits in season, late season plums, red pears or blackberries or raspberries would all be delicious.
- 1 orange sliced in thin wedges, or 3 tangerines, sliced thin
- 1 bottle Prosecco Cava or Champagne
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup brandy or cognac
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds plus additional for garnishing drink glasses
- 1 tart apple such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp, sliced into thin wedges
- 6 fresh figs quartered (if you can't find fresh figs, leave them out)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to combine. Serve over ice with additional pomegranate seeds sprinkled on top.
Make ahead: Mix up the sangria in the morning and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.