Need a delicious condiment that will take your burger night from ho-hum to hurray? Sriracha mayo is my go-to for burgers or an out-of-this-world BLT. You can also use it as a dip for roasted potato wedges or shishito peppers. Spicy, with a touch of soy and lime, it takes all of five minutes to stir together.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon tamari low-sodium soy sauce or coconut aminos
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.