- Watch Brené Brown: The Call to Courage on Netflix. If you haven’t seen it yet, then get on it. You’ll laugh! You’ll cry! I may watch it again to soak up all the wisdom and tools. One of the many insightful things she said was, “For me, the lesson was, I get so busy chasing the extraordinary moments that I don’t pay attention to the ordinary moments. The moments that if taken away I would miss more than anything.” I hope this weekend you will have ordinary moments that bring you immense joy and gratitude.
- Need cool art for your kitchen? Love this modern butcher poster that illustrates cuts of pork. I can’t take credit for this one — I spied a similar one in the kitchen of a friend and asked where she found it.
- Feel guilty about using plastic straws? Throw this portable metal straw in your bag.
- Use this genius cutting board invented by a 9/11 firefighter. Watch the precious video about the three young siblings who brought their dad’s invention to life after he passed away from cancer.
- PSA: Mother’s Day is Sunday! Did you get your mom a gift? Check out last week’s Mother’s Day Gift Guide or snag a last minute SITK gift certificate. The least you can do is make her a mango margarita.
Leave a Reply