Arugula, Watermelon and Feta Salad
I use toasted pine nuts in this recipe. Slivered almonds or toasted pecan pieces would also be delicious, or if you have nut allergies leave them out entirely.
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup watermelon cut into small bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts lightly toasted in a pan
- 1/2 cup Super simple salad dressing
- 1/3 cup good-quality feta preferably packed in brine, not pre-crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, watermelon and pine nuts and drizzle with the dressing. Toss well to combine. Crumble the feta on top of the salad and serve.