Arugula, Watermelon and Feta Salad
I use toasted pine nuts in this recipe. Slivered almonds or toasted pecan pieces would also be delicious, or if you have nut allergies leave them out entirely.
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup watermelon cut into small bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts lightly toasted in a pan
- 1/2 cup Super simple salad dressing
- 1/3 cup good-quality feta preferably packed in brine, not pre-crumbled
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, watermelon and pine nuts and drizzle with the dressing. Toss well to combine. Crumble the feta on top of the salad and serve.
This recipe is delicious for a summer night. Paired it with seared scallops and my husband thought I’d prepared something really special. Thanks, Marcia, love your site.
Love hearing that so much!! Thank you, Kathy!!