Sausage and Pepper Sheetpan Supper
Yield 4 servings
Serve with a side of sauerkraut and German mustard. You can also pile the sausages and peppers into toasted hoagie rolls topped with mustard. Keep this Whole30 compliant by using Whole30 sausages and sugar-free mustard.
- 4 sausages (Italian sausage, chicken and apple or andouille)
- 2 cup small broccoli florets
- 2 chopped bell peppers (red, yellow or orange)
- 1/2 red onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Make sure the top rack is in place in the topmost part of the oven.
- Add broccoli, chopped peppers and onions to a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss veggies with your hands to coat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Slice the sausage into 1” rounds and add to the sheetpan. Make sure vegetables and sausage slices are spread out and not overlapping. I use a full size 12×17 sheetpan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway.